Your hostess should become your BFF, even if you have just met! You want to build a connection with her, so she can bridge the gap between you and her friends.
How can you do that?
- The best way to ensure your hostess becomes your BFF is COMMUNICATION! It doesn’t matter how many parties she’s hosted, NEVER assume she knows what to do… TELL HER WHAT TO DO! It may seem harsh but if you were having a party and someone knew how to make that party successful, wouldn’t you want them to tell you?? So does your hostess!
- Send a voice message over FB Messenger every now and then. That way, she will get an idea of your tone, you can explain things more clearly, and she’ll feel like she knows you. There’s something about hearing your voice that will help you make a stronger connection.
- Get your hostess engaged. What books is she most excited about? Have your hostess tag friends, comment on your posts, and make a few posts of her own. Her friends already know and trust her, so her recommendations will go a long way!
- Invite your hostess to go LIVE with you. You can “invite” a second user on Facebook Live (if you have an iPhone) or use different websites to go live with your hostess. The two of you will show up on a split-screen. Her friends are more likely to tune in when they get to see their friend and hear her recommendations.
Your To-Do List:
- Watch this fun video about how to connect with your hostess. The more you connect, the better her party will be!
- Download our Hostess Coaching script. This will give you the words to say (YAY for cut/paste) to your hostesses. Click Here: Hostess Coaching Messages
- Comment below with your favorite way to communicate with people? Are you a phone call gal? Prefer text or FB messages? Or, would you rather listen to a voice message or watch a short video??
- Download the Getting Started Workbook if you haven’t already.