Okay, now that we have your goals for first 30 days, let’s talk about how we’re going to reach them. First off, go grab a calendar or planner so we can map this out.
I highly recommend you truly LAUNCH your business. Let’s not be quiet or secretive about it. Let’s make a SPLASH and have a BLAST doing it! You have to let people know you’re “open for business,” and NO, this doesn’t involve posting canned FB messages as your status update with a billion emojis; nor does it involve obnoxiously spamming your poor friends by adding them to a VIP group without their permission. In fact, we’re going to do the complete opposite. Let’s launch gracefully and be classy about it. Trust me, your peeps will appreciate your sincerity and the fact that you took the time to think of them! And before you know it, you’ll be building a customer base that will become repeat customers.
Watch this short video to learn:
- How to avoid “failure to launch”
- When to launch your business
- How to launch your business
Erin’s Pro Tip: Think outside the box when inviting guests to your launch party and reach outside your immediate circle of friends and family. You’ll be surprised at who is interested in your new business. And don’t forget to invite grandparents. They are some of my best customers!
Your To-Do List:
- Watch this video to learn how to successful launch your business while avoiding “failure to launch.”
- Leave a comment with the dates you’re set to launch your business.
- Make a list of guests you’d like to invite.
- Begin reaching out and inviting your guests.
- Download the Getting Started Workbook if you haven’t already.