Ready to party? Here are some of our Pro tips to help make the most of your Facebook parties!
- Use the script! We’ve learned a lot of tricks along the way that have made our parties successful. We want you to experience that same success right from the beginning! Feel free to tweak the wording, so it sounds more like you. As you do a few parties, you’ll notice things about the script that fit your personality best. Change the ones that don’t until your script feels like yours! If you’re using Vizzlie, you can import our team script template by entering the code K2JT8WK on the Vizzlie website. If you’re using the cut/paste method, you can see our team script HERE.
- Let your guests connect with YOU! The script that we mentioned above includes lots of great videos featuring the books – made by other consultants. They will be a great asset to your parties, but we also want to make sure that your guests connect with YOU. How can you do that? Maybe share a picture of your family during the pre-party posts, talk about your kids, and let people know who are. Next? GO LIVE. Using Facebook Live at the very beginning of your party or during your party to show off the books will be a great way for people to get to know the person behind the keyboard. It can be nerve-wracking at first, but people will appreciate getting to “meet” you!
- Make it fun! If you’re having fun, your guests are having fun! Take advantage of your emojis, add gifs in the comments, and add REAL, genuine comments to each and every person who comments during your event.
- Get other people involved! … especially your hostess! Make sure she is interacting and responding to her guests’ comments too! You can both tag people in the “Welcome” post or “Shopping Link.” Just be sure to not tag too many people or to tag the same people more than 1-2 times during the party!
Have fun! These simple tips will help make your Facebook party even better!
Your To-Do List:
- Watch this video to learn some PRO TIPS that will help you have more successful parties.
- Read through the team script.
- Comment below with how you plan to personalize your party script.
- Download the Getting Started Workbook if you haven’t already.